Movie Night in the Park- June 8

There is a chance for rain on Friday evening. If it rains, the event will be cancelled. We will decide if the weather is good enough to hold the event by 6:00pm on Friday, and if we decide to cancel it, we will send an email and post on the RHHA Facebook page and website.